At CodexCoder, we strive to make our customers satisfied with the product they’ve purchased from us. If you experience any technical or setup issues, and you’re feeling frustrated, then please submit a forum post and our team will assist you right away.
However, if you feel that the product you’ve purchased does not fulfill the requirements that you initially had in mind, then you do have the option to request a refund. Especially, when the product you’ve purchased is completely non-functional and you’ve posted a support post, but your problem was not resolved.
CodexCoder offers a full or partial refund within 7 business days starting from the time when the member gives the payment. In this case, CodexCoder has the right to ask questions for the refund and also we have the right NOT to offer the refund if we see reasonable causes. Please note that refunds can take up to 14 days to reflect in your account. The above notice also applies to the license all of our Sign up Plans.
The refund will be:
- Within 7 business days.
- Equals to the membership fee deducted from the discount (if any).
- If there is any mistake in the design of a product.
- If the products do not display and function as we described.
- If the products are broken after your installation.
The refund will not be:
- If it denies to update MySQL version, PHP or your web host is not able to fulfill the basic requirements of a product.
- If you change your mind without any logical reason.
- You decided, you would not use our product any more.
- If you see our products are not capable to satisfy your needs (not chosen rightly).
- If our products are conflicted with any other software installed on your computer or other devices.
- Refunds are not issued on membership renewals.
- If you abuse the product, like unlimited amounts of downloads since 7 days of purchasing.
Codex Coder reserves the right to refuse a refund if we find any logical reason. Please contact us if you need further information.